Friday, September 9, 2011

Aussie Cleanse and Mend Conditioner Review:

I find myself exploring different beauty products like crazy. Whether it's hair or makeup or even skin- I have an extremely hard time sticking to certain products. This conditioner however is something I always seem to go back to.

My rating: 4.5/ 5

Price: Depending on which size you get will vary the price between $4- $7. Target carries the 1L (comes with a pump!) that normally cost around $7 and will last you for months! Sometimes they even have it on sale for around $4 which is what the original bottle typically cost!

Smell: The smell is very fresh and will certainly wake you up on those dreary winter mornings. It has almost a lemon/ fruit smell. The scent is pretty unisex but also pleasant to smell and lingers on your hair.

What they claim: Cleanse and Mend Conditioner is a clean-rinsing formula that targets hair’s trouble spots and helps strengthen against damage, leaving you with a more manageable mane.

What it really does: Pretty much what it claims is what it does (shocker!). It leaves your hair soft, and detangled- which is extremely rare for my hair, as my hair is thick, curly and easily tangled/ frizzy.

Final Thoughts: This is a great conditioner, especially for the ladies out there who CO-wash, as it cleans your hair but also gives it enough moisture and gets rid of those pesky little tangles. My only critique would be that I wish it was sulfate free, but that's very minor and is a personal preference. This conditioner is the quality of a high end product with an incredible price. All I have to say is, what are you waiting for? Go try it yourself! You really have nothing to lose on this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment